Go Back   Nepal.com Discussion Forum > Guest Book > Guest Book

Notices

coming soon

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24th June 2006, 00:26

coming soon

Hello everyone
I will be coming to Napel soon on a volunteer program, I am looking to make friends who I can meet when i arrive and you can show me your country.
I am a 44 year old man.
Any replys or E-mails will be greatly apreciated.

John
Old 4th July 2006, 09:06

Red face Hi!

Hey John! I am glad to know that you are planning to live in Nepal for awhile, and would like to exchange notes with you on this forum. Forgive me for not giving you my email-I follow such a policy for all the forums in which I participate. I trust that this will not put you off!

I live in India but know Nepal well and love the people and the countryside. It is truly a haven for adventure travel, and I trust that your volunteer work will leave you with plenty of time to explore the myriad natural attractions of Nepal.

Where will you be based and what is the nature of your volunteer work? It will get cold soon, so you should start with adventure travel among the enormous wild life and forest resources of the country. Do you enjoy river sports? You will have to wait until the 2007 summer for a trek to the Everest Base Camp, and there are scores of other options of this kind as well.

Do write and let me know more soon.

Best

Satya
Old 2nd January 2007, 03:24

Send a message via MSN to Prakash2007 Send a message via Yahoo to Prakash2007 Send a message via Skype™ to Prakash2007
Dear Sir,
I am very glad to know that you are coming Nepal. I am 28 years old Prakash Karki from Kathmandu, Nepal. If your contact with me i will do my best. I am not from travel agency not from hotel. I am a simple, honest and kind man. Please sir contact me. if your like you can mail me in : prakash420karki@yahoo.com There are many people who want to take self advantage but don't think me so.

Your's faithfully
Prakash
Old 26th June 2007, 01:41

hi johnengland! Meeting new friends feels so great