Langtang Vally trek,www. nepalguidetrekking.com
Langtang Valley Trek
The Langtang valley, a part of Langtang National Park, is especially famous for flora and fauna. The river valley offers healthy forests, some endangered wildlife, bird-eyes view of high mountains including Langtang Lirung (7245 m) and the live culture of the people. The Bhote Kosi - Trisuli river valley is also an important migratory route for birds traveling between India and Tibet. The trek follows the rushing Langtang River up to its origin, to spectacular glaciers and jagged peaks, and return to same path. The first yak cheese factory in Kyanjing is another attraction in the region.
ay 01: Arrival at Airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Drive, Kathmandu / Syabrubesi (1610m). 8 hours drive and transfer to the Hotel or guest house, (B)
Day 03: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 04: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541 m.) Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house,(B, L, D)
Day 05: Trek from Langtang village to Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m.) Walking 2:30 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 06: Hiking upto Cherko Ri (5050m) and back to Kyangjn Gompa. Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 07: Trek down to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 08: Trek to Syapru bensi (1610m) Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house,(B, L, D)
Day 09: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu 8 hours drive by bus. O/N at guest house, (B)
Day 10: Drive to the Airport for return flight (B)
* Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
* Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
* One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
* All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
* All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
* Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
* Insurance for Guide & Porters
* All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
* Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer
* Our service charge
* Farewell Dinner
* Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing
* Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
* Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu .
* Emergency Rescue evacuation
* Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
* All the Alcoholic and non Nlcoholic Drinks Tea . Coffice
* Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
* Hot shower during the trekking
Nepal Guide Trekking
Thamel, kathmandu, Nepal.
Tel: 0977-1- 9841927878
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13.