beginning month on the internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginning month on the internet

this place is neat i have some friends on this site and they said nobody will pick on me here im quiet and listen. i joined elsewhere and they told me i was a newbie and posted in the wrong area sorry guys i am learning. be nice to me and im sure i can help you somehow thank you

im slowing understanding i never had internet my whole life because my dad was against computers now that im out of the house HAH he cant stop me now

Nice to be here!

Originally posted by Flowermyface View Post
    this place is neat i have some friends on this site and they said nobody will pick on me here im quiet and listen. i joined elsewhere and they told me i was a newbie and posted in the wrong area sorry guys i am learning. be nice to me and im sure i can help you somehow thank you

im slowing understanding i never had internet my whole life because my dad was against computers now that im out of the house HAH he cant stop me now

I am quiet happy to find such a Forum as I was looking for an opportunity like this for quiet a while. I am a Dutch citizen and I managed to stay in Nepal continuously already since 19 years. I have never regret it and was never bored. Nepal is my home no doubt.
    Last edited by yeroldyeti; 19th June 2008, 05:22. Reason: flaws in text

Comment

Working...
    X